Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Alllll Nighter!!! ^_^

Well I'm still up down here at 4:07 a.m. and I'm chillin!  I'm like so awake right now I've had almost a whole pack of kool-aid and my stepdad should be up for work in about an hour.  I'll probably get in trouble :D.  But here I am doing a blog for my "18" viewers lol.  We'll I hope ya'll like it for my second one.  This is pretty fun.  Even though I have no Idea how to decorate so sorry my page is so boring XD. 

We'll I guess I'll start with what I did today, or yesterday.  Lol.  Anyways I dragged one of my best friends to go with me to meet my boyfriend.  It was kinda our first date and I'm still glowing lol, maybe that's why I can't sleep :DDDDD.  He's so cool and funny and we hugged like 3 times!!!!!  But anyways about the date.  It was a family fun night behind my old school where we played a softball game with his church.  I knew most people cause it's Union :DD.  I gotta give some people softball props. 

Ummmm are you wondering how I did???  We'll ok.  I hit the ball everytime I went up to bat but I always hit it to first base so you know what that means....I WAS SAFE!!! :D....but I got out on second lol.  After that I chilled with my boyfriend and his dogs to eat a hotdog :DD lol.

Yeaa It was good, I'd tell you about the hotdog and how grilled it was but I make these blogs wayy to long so maybe I'll tell you later on.  I have a life outside of blogger and kool-aid to finish to I'll catch ya'll later (;.

I'm gonna go try to decorate this thing lol.

~ Bye ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment