Sunday, June 24, 2012

MUST READ:

My first blog!  Wooooo!!!! (:

Soo wassup, Nuthinn?  Cool same here! ((:

So my nicknames Kat (My sister made my account as you can tell xD ) , I got the name from my sister because apparently I had cat eyes when I was little.  I spell it with a K though :D.  Anyways I'm pretty much your average Joe except not so average.  Dancing is my passion and life and I always like to drink some passion lemonade on the side lol ;) .  Also, what's dancing without playing some softball and basketball, and drinking some monsters on the side.  So I'll tell you about me a little bit, well I guess that's what your on here for (((:.

Lets start with the basics:

Waffles or Pancakes:

Waffles

 -There extra crispy and wayyyy better than pancakes :D

Favorite Color:

Lime green with a dash of extra lime green (Yea I know there's so blue in it, but don't worry that's my second favorite color)

Favorite Food:

Waffles, Doughnuts, & Apple Pie

Pets: 2 Dogs

Hobbies: Watching T.V. (with passion lol), Eating, Dancing, Running, Sports, Facebook, Twitter, Reading, Eating and Facebook all at once :D, Running and Facebook all at once, Watching T.V. and Facebook all at once lol, Drinking Monster Energy's, Talking, Texting, Going for a walk in spring meadows with pretty rainbow flowers, and last but not least making waffles ((((:

Interests:

Right now it's making sure Mama knows that I do dishes "almost" everyday, Softball, Basketball, Track, and DANCING :D

Side Talents:

Guitar, Cooking Waffles, and Cat-Daddying

What I Look Like:

Ehhh don't worry I'll post a picture I'm to lazy to do all this typing right now xD

Anything Else To Know About Me???

I'm a hardcore Castle fan, Castle and Beckett are Beast!!! (;, I like saying the word Beast, and I have Swagless Swag.

P.S.:

Bye :D


2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love my lil sis and your blog is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love my lil sis and your blog is adorable

    ReplyDelete